About This Handicraft
The Korissa capsul collection for Nic Hyl. A real jewel "Toquilla straw bag" from the Andes you can carry with you anywhere. Keep your cell phone and keys close at hand all day long with this must-have style.
Every detail is 100% handwoven by women artisans in Ecuador using natural fiber "Toquilla straw" (paja toquilla)
Each product is designed Korissa, sustainably handmade by women artisans in Ecuador.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 5”tall x 9"wide x 4"deep / Handle Drop 2.25"
- Material: 100% Toquilla straw with Metal stripe
- Color: Natural with Orange & Navy pattern
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or natural fiber color can change and fade.
This item ships direct from the manufacture. Please allow additional shipping time.