What would you give to get away from the chilly autumn air that has descended New York? Fantasize your ultimate beach day vacation with any of these beautiful swimwear pieces we saw at Brooklyn Fashion Week. Keep reading to pick your new spring break show stopper as we spotlight Nager by, our founder, Nic Hyl.
1) Shoniah wearing the Custom Sequin Tanks and The Classic Bikini. Look like a goddess in this figure-hugging set. The Classic is a hip-hugging cheekster and the Tank is great for when you wanna have dinner at that cute, but classy little restaurant by the pier.
2) Bianca is wearing the Surya Top and Nikki Highwaist Leggings. This is your show stopper. Let everyone know you’re here to have fun and ball out without ever saying a word.
3) Shanell is wearing the Stacia 1pc and the Obi Belt. Wouldn’t the shimmer on this piece look amazing against the bright lights that dance over the sea? Those Insta pics would be phenomenal!
4) Manaami wearing the Ashley Romper. Remember that time when that guy you meet at the beach invited you to a pool party/BBQ and you had nothing cute to wear? Yeah this is what you should have worn.
5) Kibrea is wearing the Classic Top and Fancy Bottom. This is one of those First Day Out In Miami and I Need to Make Friends kind of sets. Show off a little personality and share some Instagram handles.
6) Tori is wearing Grace, the perfect Little Black Bathing suit you’ve been dying to wear after binging all the Marylin Monroe movies you could find on the plane ride here.
Thank you so much for reading you guys. Like this post if you’d like to see more New York fashion updates from me and comment what your favorite piece was. I’d love to hear from you! Know anyone else who loves New York fashion? Feel free to share this post, the more the merrier. We’ll have more articles like this so feel free to follow us on Insta @tiesidesandscoops and follow me at @sahra.bae. See you soon!